| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bologna in August is fairly hot at 23.55 °C (74.39 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.2 °C (84.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.9 °C (64.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in August is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry. Only 57.9mm (2.3in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 13:16 long and the longest day is 14:39 long with an average length of 13:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Bologna August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Bologna, Italy
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Bologna:
- Ghedi, Italy - 127.2 kms (79 miles) NW
- Verona, Italy - 101 kms (62.7 miles) NNW
- Parma, Emilia Romagna, Italy - 83.1 kms (51.6 miles) WNW
- Cisa Pass, Italy - 108.7 kms (67.6 miles) W
- Cimone Mountain, Italy - 60.5 kms (37.6 miles) SW
- Sarzana/ Luni, Italy - 115.5 kms (71.7 miles) WSW
- Florence, Tuscany, Italy - 80.7 kms (50.1 miles) S
- Pisa, Tuscany, Italy - 118.6 kms (73.7 miles) SW