| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bologna in June is warm at 21.2 °C (70.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.8 °C (80.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.6 °C (60.1 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in June is slightly dry. Only 52.6mm (2.1in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 15:17 long and the longest day is 15:32 long with an average length of 15:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Bologna June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Bologna, Italy
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Bologna:
- Ghedi, Italy - 127.2 kms (79 miles) NW
- Verona, Italy - 101 kms (62.7 miles) NNW
- Parma, Emilia Romagna, Italy - 83.1 kms (51.6 miles) WNW
- Cisa Pass, Italy - 108.7 kms (67.6 miles) W
- Cimone Mountain, Italy - 60.5 kms (37.6 miles) SW
- Sarzana/ Luni, Italy - 115.5 kms (71.7 miles) WSW
- Florence, Tuscany, Italy - 80.7 kms (50.1 miles) S
- Pisa, Tuscany, Italy - 118.6 kms (73.7 miles) SW