| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bologna in March is a little cool at 8.65 °C (47.57 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.4 °C (56.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.9 °C (39 °F).
- In March the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in March is marginally dry. Only 60.4mm (2.4in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:03 long and the longest day is 12:38 long with an average length of 11:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Bologna March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Bologna, Italy
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Bologna:
- Ghedi, Italy - 127.2 kms (79 miles) NW
- Verona, Italy - 101 kms (62.7 miles) NNW
- Parma, Emilia Romagna, Italy - 83.1 kms (51.6 miles) WNW
- Cisa Pass, Italy - 108.7 kms (67.6 miles) W
- Cimone Mountain, Italy - 60.5 kms (37.6 miles) SW
- Sarzana/ Luni, Italy - 115.5 kms (71.7 miles) WSW
- Florence, Tuscany, Italy - 80.7 kms (50.1 miles) S
- Pisa, Tuscany, Italy - 118.6 kms (73.7 miles) SW