| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bologna in November is a little cool at 7.7 °C (45.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.1 °C (52 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.3 °C (39.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in November is 6.8 °C (12.2 °F).
- The weather in November is dryish. Just 81.3mm (3.2in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:04 long and the longest day is 10:06 long with an average length of 9:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Bologna November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Bologna, Italy
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Bologna:
- Ghedi, Italy - 127.2 kms (79 miles) NW
- Verona, Italy - 101 kms (62.7 miles) NNW
- Parma, Emilia Romagna, Italy - 83.1 kms (51.6 miles) WNW
- Cisa Pass, Italy - 108.7 kms (67.6 miles) W
- Cimone Mountain, Italy - 60.5 kms (37.6 miles) SW
- Sarzana/ Luni, Italy - 115.5 kms (71.7 miles) WSW
- Florence, Tuscany, Italy - 80.7 kms (50.1 miles) S
- Pisa, Tuscany, Italy - 118.6 kms (73.7 miles) SW